Meet the Bahrain girl Janan

·
Sponsor Ads


About Janan: I am attractive, tall, honest, sincere, charming and intelligent lady. I want to give all my kindness and tenderness to my special man. I want to have a strong family and children. I like traveling and dream of visiting different countries and new places in general. I enjoy theater, cinema and music. I am merry, sociable, calm, well-tempered. I like reading, cooking. Looking for: I am looking for a man up to 50 y.o., intelligent, confident. He must be honest, decent and caring. I would be happy to meet a sincere, honest, handsome, warmhearted man. I would like to meet tall, slender, kind, attentive, caring, decisive, well-educated man. My Hobbies: Dating, Singles, Personals, Date, Matchmaking, Match, Personals Ads, Romance, Matching, Marriage, Soulmate, Dating Ads, Single, Chat, Friend, Speed Dating, Mate, Partners, SMS, Mobile, Phone, Chatting, Web Cam, Chat Room, Video Chat, Messaging, Live Chat, Friendfinder, Girlfriend, Fashion, Beauties, Celebrities, Gallery, Music, Movies, Glamour, Ringtones, Shaadi, Matrimonial, shadi, Love, shaadionline, Flirt, Boyfriend, Seduce, Romantic, Lover, Cupid, Pictures, Photos, Images, Pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels

Free Blog Directory