Lovely and Beautiful Juhanah

·
Sponsor Ads


I am a young, attractive lady from a good family. I love nature, animals, dancing, comfort. I can cook and I like to surprise people. I like to see happy people around me. I like to dream and I am happy when I can embody my dreams in to the real life. My character is romantic, communicative, with sense of humor, faithful .Hobbies: nature, sports( tennis), travelling, reading, theatres, contacts with friends, culture, collect of cactus. Looking for: I would like to meet my only love, my second half, my tender friend, Reliable, faithful, with sense of humor, generous, provided, who can appreciate understanding, cozy home and kind attitude. My Hobbies: Arts, Community Service, Dancing, Dining, Family, Movies, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Reading, Religion, Spirituality, Watching, Theater, Travel, Cooking, Computers, Internet, Gaming, Television, Gardening, Crafts, Music, Playing, Sports, Health, Fitness, Classifieds, Jobs, Money, Visa, Hotels, Travel, Gifts, Business, Language, Education, Magazine, News , Finance, Software, Entertainment, Astrology, Horoscopes, Books, Gym, Cricket, Fishing, Football, Golf, web search.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels

Free Blog Directory