Beautiful Saudi Arabia girl Basimah showing cleavage

·
Sponsor Ads


About Basimah: I am a calm, modest, joyful and steady woman. I am kind, sympathetic, attentive. I like cooking, travelling, swimming. Hobbies: a nature, music. I like a good rest and sport. I attend a swimming pool, tennis courts, I play billiard. I can be a lusty and faithful wife for a good man. I think that I am a reliable, tender, romantic person, kind, with a good sense of humor, attractive. I like theatre, travelling, literature. Looking for: I would like to meet a man with a good character, kind, honest, intelligent, loving children, romantic. I want to meet a man who would love me, our children and our cozy home. I want to meet educated, romantic, kind, honest, romantic man. I am looking for a man to create strong and friendly family. I am calm, well-tempered. I am fond of music, sports. I like traveling, having rest at natural places. I like home coziness, to see things going well. Looking for: merry, easygoing, kind, caring, loving children. I would like us to have common view of life. He is the high brunette with kind eyes, sports constitution, fond of adventures.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Labels

Free Blog Directory